I.Interior design of apartments, houses, offices and public services buildings (technical drawings, visualizations);
1. Concept - Development of a concept design (two design versions):
- projections, views of interior walls with recommended location of the equipment,
- visuals reflecting the nature of the proposed interior design.
2. Detailed designs :
- Functional design of entire space (2Dplan),
- Selection of materials (paint, wall and floor linings, appliances, ceramics),
- Views of individual walls,
- Ceiling design,
- Floor design.
- Interior lighting (location and selection of lamps, sockets, lamp brackets, etc.),
- Furniture selection or design.
II. Detail decoration advisory.
III. Home staging - advice and makeovers for a fast, profitable sale.
IV. One-day Home Makeovers or longer term projects.
V. Interior design consultations.
VI. Window dressing design.
VII. Decorations (special events, banquets, conferences.
VIII. Stylistic care on public service interiors ( clubs, restaurants, hotels etc.)